Ignite Your Soul + Intervention
You’re stuck on the roller coaster, with no way off—no matter what you try. You find yourself creating the same patterns and cycles over and over again, no matter how many times you try.
I know where you’re coming from because I’ve been there. From age 8 through my mid-20s, I lost and gained the same 40 pounds so many times I lost count.
How many times have you found yourself in the same cycle? How many times have you promised yourself that you’d do things differently, only to end up right back where you started?
Can you relate?
- You can’t stick to a weight loss plan.
There always seems to be something that sidetracks you.
- You find yourself broke no matter how much more money you make or how much you cut your expenses.
You keep finding yourself with 0 dollars in the bank even though you promised yourself you would.
- You keep saying you’ll do things like declutter, look for a new job, keep things organized but you fall off the “new lifestyle” wagon quickly…
Everything just seems so hard and something always gets in the way.
- You just don’t have enough support.
Your feel like you’re doing everything alone and it’s hard to keep up with it all!
- You have “shiny object syndrome,” and are quick to jump to the next thing.
You find it difficult to stick to things.
If you’re like most people, you find yourself blaming time and money as the reasons you don’t have what you want. But deep inside you have that niggling feeling that it’s neither of those things because there have been times you did more with less, am I right?
Life is hard sometimes. And it’s even harder when we have no idea what we’re doing out there alone trying to get by. We are not taught many of the basic components of how we operate, how we process the world around us, how our belief systems interfere with our ability to change our lives.
Your goals aren’t too lofty and you do have the time to take care of yourself, once and for all.
It needs to start with you, and your mindset.
Years ago, I was also stuck in the quick-fix diet roller coaster. And I tried everything. I starved myself. I purged. I tried the pills, the fad diets and exercising myself to exhaustion. Everything I tried worked, but only temporarily. Life happened and work got busy. I’d fall into the same life patterns and then the weight would come back on. Temptation and cockiness all led to my downfall, time and time again. Why? Because while I was persistent enough to lose the weight, I wasn’t consistent enough to keep it off.
I needed to hold myself accountable for my actions and the way I was treating my body.
I applied this same concept to all area’s of my life – like my finances, my career, and even my relationships.
The intervention program is your mindset tune-up to help you find out what’s really holding you back so you can get the results you’re after, in any area of your life.
During the program, you will learn:
· Why you haven’t been successful before
· How your mindset impacts your ability to get results
· How to identify your roadblocks so you can get results
· How to reset your mindset so you can acheive everything you want
You’re not born with the tools you need to be successful—these are skills that you must learn. And if you didn’t learn them from your parents, your life experiences, your teachers or your community, it’s time to get on board now.
People who have willpower, determination and motivation work on them every day, refining the skills as needed so they continue hitting their goals.
You can be one of those people too. But you need to develop the skills you need to be successful.
Do you really want to go through life, wondering what might have been? Join us in Intervention and get the 1st steps in the knowledge and skills that you need to be successful—for a lifetime.
So what, exactly, will you be doing to meet your goals?
Consider it the Mindset 101 course they didn’t offer in school. The challenge is delivered via an online members’ portal that you can access any time, day or night. You’ll receive a fitness and nutritional plan to use as a guide because at Wild Souled Wellness we believe you need to take care of your whole health which includes your physical body, but the majority of the work will be on adjusting your mindset so you can be successful.
At the end of the four-week challenge, you’ll have:
· A whole new way of looking at things
· A new vision for what’s possible in your life
· A better understanding of how physical, emotional and intellectual all matter
· A daily, implementable plan that will keep you focused
· The self-confidence to stay on course to meet your goals
What’s in it for you? Aside from the outcomes and a new mindset, you’ll receive:
- 17 online lessons, brought to you one at a time as you work your way through
- 24/7 access to the lessons and support via a membership portal
- Group support for homework
- Two private coaching calls to ensure you stay on track!
- A nutrition and fitness plan
You have option to add on more private coaching sessions.
The four-week Intevention Program is the first step toward a new you. And it’s the first step in any of my other coaching programs. Before you will see real change and growth, you must get your mindset in the right place. Then, the sky’s the limit on what you can accomplish!